Samsung Galaxy Ace

Send Quick Massage

Name

Email *

Message *

Invivo

Powered by Blogger.

Main Post

Gallery

Monday 11 November 2013

TOWIE: Tom Pearce and Elliott Wright lock horns over their mutual love interest Lucy Mecklenburgh

by Unknown  |  at  03:37

Who's the man? Elliott and Tom had a blazing row over their love interest Lucy
Tensions were high in ITV2's Sunday night episide of The Only Way Is Essex as love rivals Tom Pearce and Elliott Wright competed for Lucy Mecklenburgh's attentions.
Lucy, who is casually dating Tom, bumped into Elliott when she was walking her very pink dog, Lola in the park and he took a picture of the three of them.
He told Lucy: 'When you realise that Tom is just a rebound, you can give me a call.'
Who's the man? Elliott and Tom had a blazing row over their love interest Lucy

The cheeky hunk then uploaded the picture to Twitter which angered Tom and Lucy called it 'disrespectful.'
 
Tom told his pals: ' Look what this moron has Tweeted. He wrote, "these two brightened up my morning." His new nickname is Desperate Dan. He is a bit of a try hard. He should ask her out and she will say no... The geezer's a b**lend.'
Later, Tom and Lucy were enjoying a date at the local pub when Elliott arrived and offered to buy the pair a drink, but Tom couldn't resist asking him about his earlier comments to Lucy.
Drink up: Tom Pearce took Lucy Mecklenburgh out on a date but things took a turn for the worse
Drink up: Tom Pearce took Lucy Mecklenburgh out on a date but things took a turn for the worse

But Elliott was in the mood to cause trouble and pulled up a chair at their table.
Tom challenged Elliott to ask Lucy out there and then and be done with it but he refused, saying he would do it when he wanted to. Lucy then asked Elliott to leave,

Meanwhile, Lewis Bloor took his ex-girlfriend, Sam Faiers out on a bowling date after her recent split from Joey Essex but she was eager to keep things on a friendship basis.
Bowling date: Lewis Bloor apologised to ex-girlfriend Sam Faiers for the way he broke up with her three years ago
Bowling date: Lewis Bloor apologised to ex-girlfriend Sam Faiers for the way he broke up with her three years ago

Lewis had earlier asked Joey's permission to take out his ex.
He said: 'I wanted to come and talk to you about Sam. She's down and I have asked her to go out as friends. Is that cool?' and Joey admitted that he didn't have a problem with it.
The date was a hit and Lewis took the time to apologise for their break-up three years ago.
He said: 'I'm sorry for how things ended. To lose someone who is such an important person in your life and in such a bad way, I think I owe you an apology.
I want you to see me as the person I am, not the person I was...I told you at the time that I would never ever find a girl like you and three years down the line, it's still true and I think it always will be.'
New love: Mario Falcone introduced girlfriend Pascal Craymer to Charlie Sims and Ferne McCann on their double date
New love: Mario Falcone introduced girlfriend Pascal Craymer to Charlie Sims and Ferne McCann on their double date

Ferne McCann and Charlie Sims proved they have moved on with their relationship as they frolicked in bed after making up after their recent split. As they kissed, a forgiving Ferne cried out: 'Ive got a snotty nose.'
Charlie replied: 'I love the taste of snot.' Who said romance was dead?
Ferne told him that he will have to fight to make their relationship work. She said: 'I'm glad we moved on. All I wanted is for you to fight for me. I don't want people to think I'm a mug. I can get over that you cheated on me because I know it was a mistake.'
They later joined Mario Falcone and new girlfriend, Pascal Craymer for a double date at a local restaurant.
Ferne said: 'Mr Falcone in a relationship. Who would have thought it? I am happy for you.'
When Pascal popped to the toilet, Mario said:
'I don't want to lose her by doing the stuff I did before. She is perfect. She is made for me. I want her to meet my mum. I haven't met anyone like that for ages, since Luce.'
Then when the new couple left the restaurant, they shared a passionate kiss with Mario telling his girl, 'I'm lucky to have found you.'
Meanwhile, Jessica Wright wasn't too impressed by boyfriend Ricky Rayment's handlebar moustache which he had grown for Movember. She said: 'I will donate a lot of money but only if you shave those edge bits off. Who are you?'
In another scene, Bobby Cole Norris was emotional as he prepared to move out of pal Gemma Collins' house. He said: 'I feel like we are emigrating and we are never going to see each other again...Who is going to run your bath? Who is going to wake you up?'
In a touching gesture, Gemma gave Bobby her treasured sign which read: 'Love Conquers All' in the hope that he would one day find his Prince Charming, just like Gemma has with Rami Hawesh.
Dan Osbourne and Jasmine Walia enjoyed a flirty date at paddle yoga where he seemed to admit he had feelings for the pretty brunette.
Dan told her: 'Everyone is saying that me and you are more than friends. I think you are a nice girl. I don't want to give you a big head or anything.' 
There was music in the air when James 'Diags' Bennewith, James Argent and Joey Essex went to Pop Choir in order to attract girls.
Diags wore a bright orange coat because he said it would help him to get attention. He called the technique 'peacocking,' but thanks to a mystery boy letting off wind, the girls just weren't interested

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.