Samsung Galaxy Ace

Send Quick Massage

Name

Email *

Message *

Invivo

Powered by Blogger.

Main Post

Gallery

Thursday 27 February 2014

Kim Kardashian snuggles with North West at airport as she insists wedding will be an intimate affair

by Unknown  |  at  12:20


Kim Kardashian snuggled with daughter North at the airport. Copyright [Splash]
Kim Kardashian has been snapped snuggling with her adorable daughter North West as the two queued at the airport together.

Dressed in a pink hooded onesie complete with ears, North clung to doting mum Kim as she showered her in kisses.

The 33-year-old mum-of-one donned an oversized faux fur coat and white dress as she checked into the JFK airport – somewhat over dressed but, hey, it’s Kim Kardashian after all.
Kim Kardashian and North West looked adorable together. Copyright [Splash]
Earlier that evening, Kim was spotted with her husband-to-be Kanye West as they spent the time together in NYC.

Reports that the two are set to have an extravagant wedding after he proposed last year have been rife – with Kim now setting the record straight.

Speaking to On Air with Ryan Seacrest, Kim revealed that the two are in fact planning quite the opposite event.
Kim Kardashian and Kanye West in NYC. Copyright [AKM-GSI]
She said: "We're having a super, super, just small, intimate...as we're going along we're realising that we just want it to be more small and intimate than people are imagining and thinking."

Kim also opened up about the possibility of having more children.
[ Kim Kardashian has laser surgery to remove stretch marks on her boobs ]
[ Kim Kardashian wears 'fox tail' scarf just days after Khloe protests against fur in fashion ]

She explained: "I don't think I can do more than three, tops. That would be my absolute tops, tops, tops.

“I even contemplate, should North just be an only child? But then I remember all the Christmases, and all of the fun experiences I had and I might just have to tough it out."

And it would seem that Kim’s new life as a mum if even better than she expected.
Kim Kardashian loves being a mum. Copyright [Rex]
"I am loving life right now. My daughter is the cutest thing ever. I know every parent says that about their own kid, but...I'm loving being a mom. I never thought I would say that,” she admitted.

"I went into this so scared, so scared of every last thing pregnancy meant and motherhood and the responsibility. I always wanted kids, but for some reason when I got pregnant I was so scared.

“Everyone tells you about having a kid and how it will change your life and it's the greatest experience and you'll love it; it's that times 100."

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.