Samsung Galaxy Ace

Send Quick Massage

Name

Email *

Message *

Invivo

Powered by Blogger.

Main Post

Gallery

Thursday 27 February 2014

Miley Cyrus Flashes Nipples As She Poses Topless In Raunchy W Magazine Shoot

by Unknown  |  at  12:52


Miley Cyrus is not one to shy away so it comes as no surprise that the popstar has pushed the boundaries once again and has gone completely topless baring her whole cleavage for her latest shoot with W magazine.
The 21-year-old singer goes bare in the latest snap where she's glancing upwards away from the shot in a seductive manner.
In the accompanying interview with the magazine, which was conducted by Ronan Farrow, son of Mia Farrow and Woody Allen, Miley explains her raunchy nature and admits she enjoys being thought of as sexually provocative.
Part of the newly released image of Miley going topless (Twitter/W Magazine/Mert Alas)
“I just don't get what half the girls are wearing. Everyone to me seems like Vanna White. I'm trying to tell girls, like, ‘F**k that. You don't have to wear makeup. You don't have to have long blonde hair and big t***ies,” she explained.

“That's not what it's about. It's, like, personal style.' I like that I'm associated with sexuality and the kind of punk-rock s**t where we just don't care. Like Madonna or Blondie or Joan Jett—Jett's the one that I still get a little shaky around. She did what I did in such a crazier way. I mean, girls then weren't supposed to wear leather pants and, like, f**king rock out. And she did.”
 Miley shared this racy snap from her W magazine shoot (Twitter/Miley Cyrus)
Meanwhile, the twerking babe has confessed she's not the biggest fan of children despite being a child star thanks to Disney. She said: “I don’t love them because, I mean, I think I was around too many kids at one point—because I was around a lot of kids.”
“They’re so f**king mean,” Miley continued. “Sometimes I hear kids with their parents, and I want to go over and, like, smack them myself…Like if they meet me, they’ll be like, ‘Mom, don’t you know how to use an iPhone? Like, can you take the picture?’
"I’m like, ‘Dude, if I ever talked to my mom like that when I was a kid, I would have had no phone, no computer, no TV, no anything.’ And so, yeah, kids are just mean.”

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.