Samsung Galaxy Ace

Send Quick Massage

Name

Email *

Message *

Invivo

Powered by Blogger.

Main Post

Gallery

Thursday 27 February 2014

Michelle Keegan Drops Baby Bombshell In Coronation Street As Her Character Is Set To Leave Show

by Unknown  |  at  13:19


Michelle Keegan isn’t going to leave the cobbled streets of Coronation Street without a controversial exit, that’s for sure.
In another shocking storyline for the ITV show, it is believed that Tina McIntyre will reveal she’s pregnant, and according to the Daily Star, Mark Wright’s fiancée will deliver love rat Peter Barlow the shocking news.
Forcing him to return to his alcoholic ways, it’s not the news Peter was looking to hear as both Michelle’s character and Peter’s wife Carla will be expecting his baby at the same time. It’s all going down in Weatherfield!

Michelle's character Tina will deliver the shocking news to love rat Peter (Photo: WENN)
In the explosive scenes, set to be aired next month, the actress reveals the news in a row with her lover.
The 26-year-old says: “You can be hardfaced sometimes, unless it’s something you want, and then it’s all charm and smiles.”
Michelle will then drop the bombshell and confess: “I think I’m pregnant. I haven’t done the test yet but I’m late and I recognise the signs.”
Michelle Keegan Drops Baby Bombshell In Coronation Street As Her Character …
Michelle and fiance Mark Wright (Photo: WENN)
Carla, who is played by Alison King, however, is mainly concerned with her husband’s addiction, completely unaware of his affair. These scenes are definitely not to be missed.
The actress has spent a quarter of her life being Coronation Street’s Tina and after six years, told the Express it’ll be sad to leave: “I’m going to feel really sad. It’s like my second family here, so I’m not only saying goodbye to the show and to Tina, I’m saying goodbye to everyone here that I’ve worked with for all these years.”

0 comments:

Proudly Powered by Blogger.